Wishlists and Gossip Girl

I have compiled some pictures of things I really want. It's a shame that these things are either designer, which means they're too expensive, or overseas, such as Topshop! Grrr It's too much of a hassle to buy things over the net, that's why I don't do it often. And postage and handling money? No. When I go over to the US of A, I am totally having a Topshop and H&M shopping spree even if I have no money left. I'll walk back to Australia if I have to! Haha :)

H E E L S

Wishlist
Wishlist
[ Fergie, Christian Louboutin, L.A.M.B, Steve Madden, Topshop, Topshop, Steve Madden, Steve Madden, Oscar de la Renta, Christian Louboutin, Balmain, Yves Saint Laurent ]

D R E S S E S
Wishlist

[ Camilla and Marc, Emilio Pucci, Topshop, Topshop, Roberto Cavalli, Topshop ]

B A G S

Wishlist,Bags

[ Topshop, Valentino, Topshop, Hermes, Mulberry, Yves Saint Laurent, Topshop, Marc Jacobs, Alexander Wang, Roberto Cavalli, Emilio Pucci, Fendi, Lanvin, Topshop ]
___________________________________________________________________________

Oh my god, I'm absolutely addicted to Gossip Girl. Sadly, I am very behind compared to most of you, I'm only on the first season, but I still love it! Question, does Jenny really have 34D boobs? That's what it days on the website, I think they got it wrong!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

You know love me,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment