Freja and Erin, I'd totally turn gay for you

Here are my two favourite models ever, Freja Beha Erichsen and Erin Wasson. [Agyness Deyn used to be my favourite but she's been knocked off of my list!] I love them because they're edgy and have a simple yet androgynous-punk-grungy style and because they're covered in tatts. I want tattoos like theirs in the same areas as well!

Erin Wasson
Photobucket
Erin WassonErin Wasson
Freja Beha Erichsen
Erin Wasson
Photobucket
Erin Wasson
Freja Beha ErichsenFreja Beha Erichsen
PhotobucketErin Wasson

P.S. In relation to my last post, thanks heaps to everyone that gave me awesome advice and lovely comments! Sadly, no, he doesn't like me... boo hoo. Ahahaha my friends went up to him yesterday. Oh well, hopefully I'll find a Josh Thomas look-alike!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive