FREE SLURPEES!

Yo yo yo! Hey guys! Guess what? The weather is finally starting to warm up which means I can wear cute skirts and tees 24/7 woooh! Anyway, haha this is what I wore on Saturday to the Eureka sky deck and around the city. The green skirt I had just made out of some fabric I got and the shoes were freshly studded by me.

So I went to the Eureka sky deck first and went on the "edge." It was really cool and slightly scary. When I was up there, I was thinking that a paedophile could seriously look up my skirt right now with binoculars! Eeeek! Hahaha. After that I went to get a burger then went on a ferris wheel.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Me
Me
Me

Overall it was a great day but what little edible thing in a cup made it way better? FREE SLURPEES FROM 7 11! Hahaha I got 3 in total!

Me

Abbey Lee in The Last magazine. I'm in love.

Photobucket
Abbey Lee Kershaw

No comments:

Post a Comment