Gorgeous, stunning, beautiful you name it!

Ahhh Kate Waterhouse is an absolute fashion icon. She is stunning and has an amazing sense of style. It just so happens that she is the ambassador of David Jones race wear which means she practically lives in these fabulous clothes!

Kate Waterhouse

I am seriously lusting over this Chloe one shouldered bow blouse! Kate looks great as she pairs it with a cream pencil skirt, nude heels and pearls.

ChloePhotobucket
Kate WaterhouseKate Waterhouse
Kate WaterhouseKate Waterhouse
Kate WaterhousePhotobucket
Kate Waterhouse
Kate Waterhouse,Sass & BideKate Waterhouse

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. I was looking through a blog called Bright green laces and guess what I found? A drawing of meeeeee! This pic was from one of my previous posts. If you want to look at it, It's currently the last post displayed on this page. It made me really excited haha! Check out the blog here.

Me,Artwork

Also, I have facebook now so add me guys! Just press on the facebook widget on my sidebar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment