WILDFOX SUMMER 2010

I am so in love with this new collection. Anything inspired by Barbie is always awesome! I love the models' platinum blonde, blunt fringed wigs. Way too cool for school.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ok so now I have finally finished year 10! So glad that all the exams are over, who actually likes exams anyway? Hahahaha well I told you guys when I first started this blog that I suck at maths, well I have some evidence. I got 25% on my maths exam! It doesn't really matter, I'm not doing it ever again, so effing glad. Sadly, I'm going into year 11 next year which means more studying and less blogging. Boo hoo.

In the mean time, I'm on holidays which means heaps of shopping and it's also my birthday soon! I am really lusting over an Alexander Wang black Coco duffel bag with gold studs or a blue Brenda zip bag. Maybe I'll find a fake one on ebay or I could get a fake lookalike of the Brenda bag from Sportsgirl for 40 bucks, I say yes! :)

RihannaAlexander Wang
Alexander WangMary Kate Olsen

Right now I'm watching this years Victoria's Secret fashion show on youtube and I must say, I hate the stage and the dancers in the middle are really annoying and distracting! My favourite so far has been the one from 2007, but then again, that was the first one I actually watched when I was just getting into fashion!

One last thing... I was away for that last 5 days if you hadn't already noticed, and I was very glad to see when I came back that I had gotten an extra 14 followers! Thanks heaps guys for following.

No comments:

Post a Comment