Antwerp streetstyle

I was amazed by the amount of stylish people walking the streets of Antwerp. Here is a selection of the streetstyle I shot yesterday. Enjoy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These are 2 britisch girls. I just came out of the museum and immediately spotted them! I think they have amazing style! Vintage with an edgy twist, very nice!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I went in a shop where this guy worked. I tought he looked so good, that hat is amazing on him!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Met this guy outside a piercing shop. He immediately posed for me like he was used to being photographed :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is definitely my favourite picture of the day! I took this shot and then the dogs started likking the guys face and this resulted in a really nice picture!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sonia Rykiel in the house. The bright colors look great on this girl!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tough with an edge!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Very cute couple!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Love her style and she was so friendly when I photographed her!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This gentlemen looks a bit like Bono. Love his charming style and his dogs!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
He looks like a model and a bit like Nate from Gossip Girl I think. Love his slouchy but still stylish style!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Great couple! Love the blue on him and his hair is great! And she has got an amazing smile and charisma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive