Colourful Life

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Spring is in the air! The sun is shining! So it´s time to put some color on! I am wearing a skirt and a top from the H&M garden collection, blazer from River Island and shoes from H&M.

Today I visit my grandma. I am glad I went because it was a while ago since I saw her. I have to visit her more often but she lives on the other side of the country, so that's a 4 hour drive each time! Hope you had a nice weekend, enjoy the sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive