DIY Miu Miu skirt

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I made this skirt 2 days ago and I must say that I absolutely adore it! First I made a A4 lay out of swallows in Photoshop and printed them on transfer paper. Then I cut them out piece by piece and ironed them on my beige/ gold H&M skirt that was laying around in my closet for 3 years now. I think the black birds look really good on the beige.
I wore the skirt today and combined them with my vintage boyfriend blazer, Sonia Rykiel wedges and Chanel bag.

Furthermore, I am happy to say that I am one of the ten finalists for the Fresh Cotton Style Contest! Thank you all for voting for me! This weekend I have to style an item from Daryl van Wouw for a photoshoot , I am so excited!! I really want to win the styling contract they are giving away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive