It's a beautiful day..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wow, the weather is so nice nowadays, I am really enjoying it! Except at school because our workrooms temperature is now about 30 degrees and that makes it quite impossible to breathe and think! Today I had to do my presentation of the streetstyle design I made. I made a grey dress with sharp shoulders covered with powder pink roses and tights covered with powder pink peace signs and sequins. I will post some pictures later. This is a picture of yesterday when I was wearing my Mango coat, Zara sequin shorts, Zara boots and my LV bag with a orange fur tail that I bought on Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive