New socks and other stuff

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My new socks from American Apparel.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Love these Alexander Wang for Linda Farrow sunglasses!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My H&M Garden Collection dress. After a long time debating with myself wether I should buy the red or the cream one I finally chose to buy the cream one..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Miu Miu top! Love her style!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My outfit from yesterday. The blouse, blazer and skirt are all from the H&M pink label, the bag is from Chanel and the shoes are from Topshop.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Alexa with the stunning Mulberry Alexa bag in leopard print.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Socks in Alexander Wang shoes, aaahh that looks amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive