Vogue is like my second boyfriend...

...Not that I have a boyfriend though hehe.
I'm super in love with this amazzzing mossy/turquoise greenish coloured blazer! Better yet, it's vintage from my mum!

Me
Me
Me
Me

Wearing: Blazer - Vintage | Shoes - K mart, $6 | Leggings - K mart, $10
Now, if you've been looking at my lookbook uploads, you would've seen that I have worn these leggings three times! I can't help it, they so comfy and pretty lovely.

Lately I've been really obessed with Swedish people and their amazing sense of style. My favourite is this particular blogger extraordinaire, Caroline Blomst. Her closet is full of Isabel Marant, Balenciaga, Alexander Wang, Acne, Rick Owens and much more. She is so stylish and beautiful and the type of person that goes to Isabel Fucking Marant while drinking coffee on her lunch breaks. So jealous!

Caroline Blomst,Chanel,Bags
Caroline Blomst,Chanel,Bags
Caroline Blomst
Caroline Blomst,Chanel,Bags

OH EM GEEE, her Alexander Wang "Hanne" boots are so amazing! Ahh!
TUMBLR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive