Dior's pretty pinks

AWW I swear, Christian Dior's Resort 2010 2011 collection is the prettiest most sweetest collection ever! The 60's inspired collection consisted of beautiful bouffants, head scarves, capri pants, ruffles and KELIS performing? Phwoaaah I wish I was there. My favourite outfits is this one that Karlie is wearing. The crisp scalloped front, rose belt and mmmmm worthy embellished white hand bag. I also love what Maryna is wearing, totally screams out Barbie!

Image  Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image  Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image   Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Here are some other pink things on my wish list!
Random
Random
Photobucket
Photobucket
Martin Mason Margiela | Matthew Williamson | Smythe | Bottega Veneta | SONIA by Sonia Rykiel | Miu Miu | Christian Louboutin | SONIA by Sonia Rykiel

{ Photos from - Coutorture, Net-A-Porter, TFS, style.com }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive