I am back from Berlin!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I really love Berlin! There's a lot to see and do! Check out my overload of pictures :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We went by train from Amsterdam to Berlin, it took 10 hours!! But it was worth it! Wearing my Alexander Wang inspired sunnies from Ydeltuyt to hide my eye circles :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Did some shopping and drank a lot of Starbucks! I am wearing a H&M blouse and blazer, ACNE pants and my DIY Miu Miu collar!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Gedächtniskirche

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bratwurst!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Although Berlin is a great city, Paris is always in my heart!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You may walk

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Old & new

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Freiheit

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I saw a lot of football supporters the first day and I must say that I kinda loved this men's jacket :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Reichstag, what a beautiful building!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Unter dem Linden

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
More coffee :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Made in Berlin, really nice vintage shop with a lot of vintage shoes ;) Thank you Celain for the tip!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bahnhof Friedrichstrasse, really nice street to shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Went to the Zoo and visited my favorite animal, the giraffe!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ate a lot at a really nice mexican restaurant.. Ordered fajitas, garlic bread, fries, wine and a desert :) And I was very stuffed!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Visited the Chanel Boutique and got an early birthday present from my boyfriend. What it is? I will show you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive