Swallows are my best friends

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yes, this is another outfit with a swallow print :) I just can't get enough of these Miu Miu inspired birds, cats and flowerprints! I bought this body at Zara together with the cat print dress. I wear it here with my H&M garden collection jacket, ASOS jeggings and my new shoes from a random boutique here in the city. The shoes I got as an early birthdaypresent from my sweet friends. I was so in love with them and didn't have the money at the time. But one of my dear friends suggested if they should buy them for my birthday in advance (because it is just over 3 weeks..) and how could I resist? They are my favourites now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive