SWEATING BUCKETS ON ZE MATA TRANZMITA

This is what I wore to the open day of Melbourne School of Fashion yesterday. It was quite amazing being there but ummmmm I'm not paying a whopping $43,000 over the whole 3 year course! Just the thought of that makes me sweat buckets. After that, I went down to Brunswick street which now is my favourite shopping area now! So many cute vintage and discount buys! Ahhh I bought heaps of stuff, maybe I'll post it next time! I went to Costo (hahahahaha) after that. Costo is normally boring and I always lose my family as I go wondering off in random sections but this time was good because I bough the most amazing CHEEEESE ever- smoked goats cheese, mm. I also got a grey Dickies tee! Woot woot.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wearing: Blazer - Camberwell market, $3 | Tights - Camberwell market, $1 | Shoes - Globalize, $48 | Tee - Retrostar, $5 | Denim shorts - Op shop, $2

Sorry for the face-less photos, I felt ugly that day ahaha.

I tried using that new lookbook hype widget thing code here, but it didn't work so here's a link to this look on LOOKBOOK!

EXAM COUNTDOWN : 8 DAYS ! Another thing that makes me sweat buckets...

Check out my Tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive