DOROTHEA.

Pure beauty she is. Seriously, just look at that. Great style too, she has a thing for grungey lace up boots. I like it.

dorothea barth jorgensen,random
dorothea barth jorgensen,random
dorothea barth jorgensen,random
dorothea barth jorgensen,random
dorothea barth jorgensen,random

Yesterday I went to see a soccer match, or as most of you call it, football. It was between Everton and Melbourne heart and it was amazing! I've really fallen in love with soccer, all I talk about is soccer, my bank account is practically in the negatives because of all the world cup and Socceroos merchandise I've been buying ahh!

You know, I'm so obsessed that I haven't even taken a peek at the Shop Til You Drop magazine that got delivered to my house because of the subscription. I've been reading soccer magazines!
Ha but don't worry, my future WILL MOST DEFINITELY be in fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive