SO BROKE.

Heeeeey,
So, I didn't get the job at the bowling alley. Oh my gosh, I am having so much bad luck in finding a part time job! I'm so broke!
Anyhoo, these are some photos I took today after school, just 'cuz I'm cool like that ANNNDD it's been ages since I've actually posted photos of me. How cool is the Fendi Coca Cola bottle? I won it from another blog. Oh yeaaaah baby.

T shirt : Factorie - $3 (I bought like 6 of these in different designs!), studded cuff : Diva - $5

me,random
me
me
me,random
me,random
Photos by me.

P.S. I got a new vintage brown satchel that is missing a long shoulder strap, does anyone have one that could sell it to me for an eenie weenie meenie price? Send me a photo if you have one!

TWITTER + G'DAY MATE, COME PLAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive