IT'S VELVET BITCH.

Guten tag!
So my friend and I went to Swan street yesterday so I could go to Soccer fever because they had a 50% off everything sale! I ended up getting an official Socceroos jersey, shorts, wristband and a scarf which costed me just over $100. Maybe I'll post it one day, not that it'd be of any interest of you foreigners but maybe you'd just be interested in me looking the epitome of cool.

socceroos,me

Anyway, this is what I wore. OH MY GOSH, do you see that? These outfit photos are actually reasonably good for once. Why? Because I was with a friend that actually liked taking photos. Sure, I had to coach her through the whole thing but it sure is fantabulous having nice photos for once.

me
me,me
me
me
me
me
me

I'm wearing:

Jacket - Deborah K, $15 | Jumper - thrifted, $2 | Velvet skirt - thrifted, $4 | Tights - Kmart, $1 | Boots - thrifted, $28 | Necklace - gift | Ring - in a cupcake!, $2.50 | DIY studded bag - thrifted, $10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive