NEW OH SO FABULOUS SHOES

shoes,outfit
shoes,outfit
shoes,outfit
shoes,outfit

My shoe collection has been growing at a more rapid rate lately and It's making me very happy. These are the shoes I have accumulated from the past two months from left to right:
Fleece lined clog wedges - eBay, $6
Jeffrey Campbell Mariel wedge - won them!
Oh so amazing purple wedges (wore in the last post) - Novo, $50
Crap patent lather wedges - eBay, $25
Clogs - Sportsgirl, $50

Remember how in my last post I said I had to take off my amazing nail polish because of school? Well, I'm such a bad ass and haven't taken it off. How do I do it you ask? I put my hands in my pockets so teachers don't see it. *GASP* Haha.

P.S. SCHOOL'S OUT! ...For two weeks. But still! Weeooooww.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive