LATEST THRIFTED BAGS

bags,me
bags,me
bags,me

Brown Fiorelli bucket-ish bag : $10
Green bag : $7
Navy + light brown bag : $5

Here are some new bags I have recently thrifted. I don't know if it's just the choices of thrift stores I go to, but I hardly ever find any good bags, but when I do, I get pretty excited. I was looking for a good bucket bag after during that bucket bag obsession phase that everyone was going through. I wanted a Wang leopard print Diego but I got this instead aha. No I'm kidding, I'd have to sell my camera + my whole wardrobe to afford that incredible thang. Ah yes, and I got the beautiful green bag yesterday after my Psychology exam and OOH FML it did not go well. The leather on the bag is a bit worn out which is a shame, because it's a really nice bag! Anyhoo, I should be off now to study for 5 MORE BLOODY EXAMS. In the meantime, stalk me on twitter yee? x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive