Tribute to Carine Roitfeld
Carine Roitfeld says adieu to French Vogue. Because she has remarkable style and I love her work, this is my "tribute to Carine Roitfeld look".
The boots are from MaBelleWardrobe, the trench, lace dress and bag are vintage and the tail is from Ebay.
And I have some great news, I am going to Milan the 4th till the 6th of February for the BeMilano blogger weekend. I am so excited!
Posted by lika
- If love is a red dress
- Tribute to Carine Roitfeld
- Readers art
- Clémence Poésy for Marie Claire US
- A life lived in love will never be dull
- Scalloped shorts
- Chocolateria 2011 Collection
- And the painted ponies go up and down
- One Teaspoon Autumn/Winter 2011
- On my wishlist
- Sail away
- Carven spring/ summer 2011 lookbook
- ASOS favourites
- Life is never easy for those who dream..
- Babes In The Woods
- A BIT DUSTY
- The golden year
- Topshop Spring Summer 2011 Lookbook
- ▼ January (23)
- ► 2010 (418)
- ► 2009 (193)
- ► 2008 (252)
- ► 2007 (279)