This is the true joy of life

yetijas 433

yetijas 463

yetijas 377

yetijas 355

yetijas 469

yetijas 252

yetijas 421
How are you guys doing? My life is still a bit hectic but I am also enjoying every minute of it. I am now living in Amsterdam and I am busy with my design internship at Supertrash and I must say that I am learning a lot every day! Besides that I am trying to write articles for the Only blog and Modcloth, answering the 50 emails I get a day, doing interviews and maintaining the blog. But it is all worth it when I see all of your lovely comments! So, thank you so much for the support!

This is my outfit of the day: the cape is from Publicbeware, the shoes are from Westrags, the bag is vintage, the owl ring is from Giftgirls, the kissing couple ring is from Jewel Me Pretty and the skirt is from H&M.

Enjoy your week! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment