GEOMETRICA

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Shirt : thrifted $1
Skirt : DIY
Sunnies : Princes Vintage $10
Shoes : Vans

As most schools in Australia have school uniforms, we often have "casual dress" days where we wear normal clothes. Normally we bring a gold coin donation so the school can collect the money and donate it to charity. This time the theme was red and white to raise money for the victims of the Japanese earthquake. Thankfully, I had this shirt that I had totally forgotten about! It's probably one of my favourite and "forgotten" pieces in my wardrobe.

So lately I've been stalking pretty boys at school (in a non-creepy way of course) with my friend Sarah. I think I may because a professional stalker now.. it's.. fun..
Next week is the last week of school before the holidays so I'm pretty psyched as year 12 is fucking up my head. I need a break from all this work to chill with friends without having to worry about school! I also want summer back. NOW. RIGHT NOW. Hope you all had a great week! Now onto the weekend! Party hard, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive