RICHMOND



Varsity-ish jacket : Cotton on $10
Shirt : Rivers $10
Denim shorts : DIY
Tights : eBay $10
Shoes : I love Billy $70
Sunnies : Princes Vintage $10

I had a pretty fun weekend. Started off on Friday after school, I went to Chapel Street with my friend because she wanted to get some jeans and then went to my first ever AFL match on Saturday night with her as well as some other friends. This is what I wore to the footy. I've been searching for a nice varsity jacket for some time. All the good ones are expensive and cheap ones are just shit, so I was pretty psyched when I found this one. It's not amazing but I do love it quite a bit. It's very warm, and was super cheap! I also diy'd these cut offs. I've fallen in love with them. xo

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @ZEBRAANDMEERKAT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive