Cassie's therapy video

Photobucket

Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys that aren't typically hot and girls with ripped jeans
I like FASHION
I like Agyness Deyn
I like people that are kind, and understand what other people are going through
I like The Presets
I like to put quirky outfits together
I like shopping and getting new clothes
I like VOGUE alot
I like
wearing things that make me stand out
I like CanTeen
I love my sister
Today I did a practice maths test which I totally sucked at :(
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate Haemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis!
I hate getting up early- same as Erimentha
I hate maths
I hate chicks that are up themselves
I hate being short
I hate waking up early but in a way, it feels good knowing that half your day isn't gone due to you sleeping in
I hate celery
I hate seeing people getting bullied :(
I hate this, wow. . .
Sorry.

Cassie Pictures, Images and Photos

(Sorry Erimentha, I have no one to link it to, haha. But, i did find out how to "link" things! hehe)

~Lilee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive