Anna Selezneva and Cecilia Mendez

Anna Selezneva is one word, hot. I love her bone structure and her eyes especially with that blue eyeshadow on! Ahh what an angel.

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Cecilia Mendez // The second pic kinda reminds me of Twiggy.
Photobucket Photobucket

Miranda Kerr // Yes, I still agree that Miranda is doing a better job at David Jones than Megan Gale did. I never really liked Megan that much, although I did meet her. She was so much prettier in person!

Photobucket Photobucket

Megan Gale

Photobucket Photobucket

Oh My God, I'm picking mt Year 11 subjects soon! Arrgghhh! I am so not gonna survive Year 11! Help me!

Would you like to exchange links? Just ask me!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive