Jackie bag and Vogue

I'm loving the new Gucci ad campaign for the "new Jackie" bag! I think Anja is stunning.

Photobucket Photobucket

Celebs get it all! I see that the red Jackie bag is popular!

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

I'm loving Erdem's latest collection! I'm so hearting all the florals and lace!

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

OH MY GOD! I got my 50th anniversary issue of Vogue Australia two days ago and I was so excited! It was so thick! I'll upload some of my favourite pics from it soon. I've also never seen a magazine with so many advertisements in it! It came with an ad for this documentary called "The September Issue" and now I can't wait to see it! A documentary based on Anna Wintour and Vogue? Yes please!

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

I have BLOGLOVIN' now!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive