NEW THINGS TO READ

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

So what is my life like right now? SCHOOL SCHOOL SCHOOL. I have so much folio work to do it's insane! For my Viscom folio I'm making a skirt and a top of my own design. I bought a couple fashion design books to help me along the way, and have been getting yonks and yonks of inspiration from magazines. I'm really loving these editorials from the latest issues of Vogue Australia and YEN. Bursts of colour, buttoned up collars and dip dyed hair never hurt anyone. Hope you're all enjoying your week! xo

P.S. To all that responded to my "emotional boy post", thank you so much. Your heartfelt responses are much appreciated and made me feel loved! Since then there has been progress with the boy.. I think. Not sure. I'm just confuzzled. Agh.

NOW PLAYING : TEENAGE CRIME - ADRIAN LUX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive