Current obsessions & Rachel Ballinger

CURRENTLY OBSESSING OVER :

1. Blueberry gum. I take it with me everywhere! Yummy yum :)



Blueberry gum



2. My new cupcake wall. I draw cupcakes then laminate them and stick them on my wall. By the end of it I hope to have a whole wave of cupcakes across my wall!





3. Body Shop Strawberry lip balm. Once, when I was really hungry in class, I took the lip balm out of my pencil case and had a lick. Unfortunately, it didn't taste as good as it smelt.





4. Lula magazine. I own the current issue of Lula. I reckon it's one of the best magazine's I have ever read. Full of indie photography and awesome fashion photo shoots such as the ones with Chanel Iman and Sarah Stevens!



Lula magazine



5. RSPCA cupcake day! 100% of proceeds go to the RSPCA!



Photobucket



RACHEL BALLINGER is my favourite model at the moment. I think she's preeetty :)



Rachel <span class=



Rachel <span class=



Rachel <span class=



Rachel <span class=





Lotsa lurve, Lilee



P.S.

Today is a very special day for me. Only the ones close to me know. Well, anyway, I'm happy! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive