EMMA KARLSSON and Monika Jagaciak

Hey y' all,
Once again, I'm in love with another model. I love this chick. I've seen her in do many spreads in Vogue and I've always wondered who she was. She's Emma Karlsson, a Swedish model- and she's hot.

EMMA KARLSSON

Photobucket Emma Karlsson
Emma Karlsson Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

I love her face, so angelic and full of beauty.

MONIKA JAGACIAK

This girl is the youngest supermodel at the moment (i think). She's only 15 years of age and Polish. She freaks me out with all her mature beauty because she's so young! When she was 13, she scored a campaign with Hermes! But amongst everything, she is one of the most beautiful models I've ever seen.

Monika Jagaciak Monika Jagaciak
Monika Jagaciak
Monika Jagaciak Monika Jagaciak

What do you think? Very nice ya? Haha.
____________________________________________________________________

OMG, help me, I've had this song, "Embrace" by PNAU ft. Ladyhawke stuck in my head for days! Arghhh!

PNAU + Photobucket

It's not a bad song, it's actually my favourite song, but it's starting to annoy me! Listen to it! It's goooood but addictive- Gets you dancing!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive