Farewell Summer, welcome Fall

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I think summer is at it's end. This was a picture from about a week ago when things were different and the sun was still shining and it was a bit warmer. I was wearing a H&M garden dress, vintage hat with flowers from H&M and Urban Outfitters shoes.
Now the temperature is dropping and it's time to think about the upcoming fall.
But I love it, because I like Fall/ Winter clothes more than Summer clothes. They give you the change to start layering and thinking more creative about different combinations. Actually, I did some shopping yesterday with fall in my mind and bought a very nice shearling coat from Zara, which I wil show you guys later. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive