Strolling around in my gold harems

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

At first, I really want to thank you all for your sweet comments, they really make my day! But today it was a typical lazy sunday and I need that in my hectic life of 60 hours of school and work. I went out yesterday because it was one of my best friends birthday and we had so much fun and we met some great people! Only my head is pounding a bit now from the couple of martini´s I had as I am not used to drinking alcohol anymore (I am getting old..).
But today my boyfriend and I went for a quick stroll around the small harbour close to my house and I wore my H&M gold harem pants, H&M blazer,Zara top and Zara boots.

Hope you had a nice weekend too!

XOXO

Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive