LEOPARD AND SEXY BLAINE HOMG BRO

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Shirt : courtesy of Sleepwalker LA 
Denim shorts : thrifted $1
Wedges : eBay $40
Satchel : was mum's AND NOW MINE!
Glasses : Dangerfield $10

Finally wearing my new leopard print shirt (which I love!) from the lovely kids at Sleepwalker LA. I like how it's sheer, but doesn't expose too much skin. I paired it with these great denim shorts that I amazingly thrifted one day that fit PERFECTLY and these rad wedges that are amazing and complete shite at the same time. By shite I mean quality... This outfit probably wasn't the best choice as Melbourne is getting colder and colder by the day which I hate, but fashion and style isn't always about comfort hey? Anyway, hope you all have a great weekend! + TWITTER

P.S. OH MY GOD I'M IN LOVE WITH BLAINE ANDERSON HOW BABIN' IS HE?! HIS VOICE, HIS HAIR, HIS EYEBROWS... AGHRLTJSKF!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive