'Catch Me, I'm In Love' grosses P15 million on its opening day: Star Cinema

'Catch Me, I'm In Love' reportedly earned P15 million on its opening day last Wednesday, March 23, 2011.

The figure came from Star Cinema's Booking and Distribution Department, and it isn't surprising as the movie really has the box-office potential.

Thanks to the refreshing loveteam of Sarah Geronimo and Gerald Anderson, who unexpectedly brought out great screen chemistry despite coming from two successful loveteams.

Sarah had successful movie team-up with John Lloyd Cruz while Gerald was identified for the longest time with the Kimerald loveteam.

The P15 million opening gross of "Catch Me, I'm In Love" is in the same level with Star Cinema's previous box-office hits "A Love Story" and "In My Life".

"Catch Me, I'm In Love" is directed by Mae Czarina Cruz (the beautiful and brilliant director of "Babe, I Love You") and is graded B by the Cinema Evaluation Board.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive