Dr Seuss Quotes

On any given day your child to school wearing a giant cat in a hat and a well in my book. But the celebration of the birthday of Dr. Seuss, most local schools' and the resources of a plate of green eggs and pork (hard to find kids who think it cool and walk to the toilet), and maybe a couple of minutes time with the department a copy of one fish, two fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.

The man who dominated my youth, this is not precise enough. When my baby comes home from school (we hope that the outline of a hat with a red and white still intact), and we're going to get out of books. I want to know what my favorite Dr. Seuss quotes, it seems a lot to say about a person.

In fact, here are some of the best known - and what it means for you (and your children).

1. "Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another."

I am optimistic. Even if that day is not fun, you know there is one just around the corner.

2. "A person to person, no matter how small."

You are open-minded about the human race and are willing to give everyone a chance.

3. "You know you're in love when you can not fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams and finally."

I was romantic.

4. "Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, I can think of things as I just tried!"

I was logical - because the only people who have a sense of logic can be followed by a!

5. "Today you, and this is truer than true. There is nobody alive who Youer than you."

I was in daily affirmations. Maybe a life-long training on the job in the future?

6. "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind do not matter and those who do not mind the question."

I was convinced and confident. I have concern for what other people think because you have a high degree of self-esteem (and you probably tend to many of the people crazy - I would call it one of my favorites).

7. "Unless someone like you give a lot better, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

You do-gooder. What is good, and the world needs more of this!

8. 'Trousers with a bit empty inside. "

You're quirky (and reads well - what you are afraid is one of the business Seuss' lesser-known?).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive